Looking for your new role in Marketing? Interested to join an international, multicultural corporation that takes pride in its innovative projects within the medtech industry?
Then, send us your CV! Evnia is looking forward to meeting you!
The Marketing Manager will be part of an international team, We are looking for a marketing manager to oversee the success of various marketing activities globally.
- Developing marketing strategies for new products
- Organizing promotional events and coordinating day-of deliveries and staffing
- Leading and training a team of Marketing Associates
- Reviewing current marketing campaigns for weaknesses and developing solutions within budget constraints
- Analysing online analytics and the effectiveness of promotions to determine what drives sales
- Identifying potential new markets and creating a plan to enter the market
- Partnering with product development and buying teams to estimate product demand
- Brainstorming fresh advertising ideas with senior management
- Analyse trends and create marketing strategies to implement.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least two years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
Location: Remotely all Greece / Preferably Thessaloniki